Adventure Time!

Adventure Time!

Saturday 7 December 2013

My Top Ten Favorite Characters #9

hello there again, well my next favorite character of Adventure Time, is an interesting one. My #9 favorite character is...........

                              Flame Princess!
Now I know what you guys are thinking "why you choose her she crazy!". Well people of the internet I choose her because she can be spontaneous. She always have crazy mood swings, but she can also be calm, passionate, and really nice.  She can also kick butt ( trying to keep this PG) and can do things on her own.not like the other princesses of OOO which they get captured by Ice King, or they need help.(except PB). Also she now has control of the Fire Kingdom! So I think we should call her Flame Queen....... maybe...



























No comments:

Post a Comment