Adventure Time!

Adventure Time!

Saturday 9 November 2013

Fionna & Marshal lee

Well many people on the internet, think that Fionna & Marshall Lee should be together. There "fans" like to call this "Fionalee"(get it because of Fionna and Marshall Lee...no ok then). Well there are a lot of fanfiction comics that have them in a relationship. If I had to say I don't really support this relationship. Wait hold on before you start hating & saying "SHUT UP HATER" I will give you my reasons:
1) In the Episode "Bad Little Boy" Marshal was very mean to Fionna and Cake. He was just joking around but took it to far then he made Fionna cry.
But I agree that I would like Marshal Lee better then Flame Prince (because that dude is just crazy.). I have only one reason, but you probably have a thousand reason why they SHOULD be together. I understand but this is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment